Engineered for extreme environments - condenser units can be placed outdoors and exposed to temperatures as high as 110°F and as low as 0°F. They can handle a 55°F temperature differential between the cellar and condenser environment.
- Advanced electronic display panel - digital controller is wired to the unit but can placed in the location of your choosing on the wall.
- Optional 24V thermostat/controller - choose the 24V conversion kit add-on to supply your own smart controller (note that technical support is not provided by WhisperKOOL for operation of outside controllers).
- Excellent efficiency - draws in the warmer air that accumulates at the ceiling, cooling and dispersing the air throughout the wine cellar.
- Bottle probe - measure liquid temperature inside a wine bottle disguised in your wine racking (not included with 24V conversion kit add-on)
- Coated evaporator coil - to prevent against corrosion (add-on option)
- Easy installation - flare fittings are standard. Note that installation must be completed by a licensed HVAC technician to validate the warranty.
- Almost invisible - the evaporator can fully recess into the cellar ceiling and the grille is paintable to blend in with the ceiling colour, if you wish. Otherwise, it comes in a standard matte black finish.
- Allows for maximum bottle storage - no need to cut out wine racking around a wall-mounted cooling unit or wall grilles.