This product is warrantied by Cavavin.
2 YEAR WARRANTY PARTS & LABOUR
For 2 years (24 months) from the date of delivery by the original owner, Cavavin will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
During this period, CAVAVIN will provide all parts and labour necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual.
5 YEAR WARRANTY COMPRESSOR
For the 3rd through the 5th year from date of original delivery, CAVAVIN will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labour and freight charges. Cost to move the wine cellar to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Damage due to such things as accident, misuse, abuse, mishandling, neglect, fires, earthquakes, floods, high winds, government, war, riot or labour troubles, strikes, lockouts, delay of carrier, or any cause beyond the control of the Seller whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing.
- Content losses due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labour costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, etc.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside Canada or the Continental USA.